Sunday, November 04, 2007

Well... Let's see. Went to Stitches West. Went to Black Sheep Gathering. Knitted a bunch of stuff. Seem to have aquired an assortment of new yarns, needles and a brand new wheel. I broke down a bought a Lendrum Single Treadle. It is a beautiful and (visually) economical wheel. I know that people love their double treadle Lendrums to death, but I just think that unless a wheel is broken or set up wrong that the double treadle is excess. I also don't like bending forward so that my feet can both be peddling away. Oh well, to each his/her own. (Oh, and I saved $100..)

Projects: Dog Walking Mittens. Two pair of baby booties from a Debbie Bliss pattern w/hats for a pair of twins. A Mobius Wrap for a class that I'm teaching. A hat for a class that I'm teaching.
(Really, all I want to do is knit a sweater and some Selbu mittens from Terri Shea's book: "Selbuvotter: Biography of a Knitting Tradition".)
Back to fall garden chores-

No comments: